Fly fishing and water undoubtedly belong together. But certain parts of our gear should stay out of contact with our beloved element. Thanks to the modern Simms Dry Creek collection, you don't have to worry about that. Whether it's a backpack, duffel bag or sling pack, these bags deliver!
The Dry Creek Z Backpack is the current flagship among the Simms backpacks. It is 100% waterproof and even submersible, so it reliably protects your precious equipment from water damage - even in pouring rain, deep wading or an involuntary swim! It also leaves nothing to be desired in terms of comfort and fishing features. Thanks to its comfortable carrying system with padded shoulder straps and waist belt, you can adjust it perfectly so that you can enjoy fishing to the full. Speaking of fishing, it goes without saying that its streamlined design is designed to meet the needs of demanding fly fishers. So it not only offers you ideal freedom of movement, but also numerous options for attaching further accessories on the outside.
In short: a 100% reliable, waterproof backpack is a real satisfaction - especially if you want to take a camera or other valuables with you on the water. That's why we can highly recommend the Simms Dry Creek Z Backpack!
- Waterproof, submersible backpack of the absolute top class
- Spacious main compartment with waterproof TRUZIP™ zip
- Small outer compartment with water resistant zip closure
- Comfortable, individually adjustable carrier system with padded shoulder straps and hip belt
- Practical carry handle on the top of the backpack
- Streamlined design to prevent tangling of the flying line
- D-ring for attaching a landing net
- Two side tabs for attaching accessories
- Velcro surface for storing flies
- Dimensions: 50 cm (height) x 30 cm (width) x approx. 20 cm (depth)
- Volume: 35 litres
- Material: Extremely robust, waterproof 300D 5x5 mm ripstop polyester with PU coating and TPU lamination
- Colour: riparian camo