Fly fishing and water undoubtedly belong together. But certain parts of our gear should stay out of contact with our beloved element. Thanks to the modern Simms Dry Creek collection, you don't have to worry about that. Whether it's a backpack, duffel bag or sling pack, these bags deliver!
The Dry Creek Simple Pack is a waterproof backpack that reliably protects your precious equipment from water damage - even in pouring rain or deep wading. It impresses with its extremely streamlined design, which effectively prevents the fly line from getting caught. This makes it ideal for all disciplines where the going gets really tough. Thanks to its comfortable carrying system with padded shoulder straps and chest strap, you can also adjust it perfectly so that you can enjoy fishing to the fullest - without worrying about your equipment. Speaking of fishing, it goes without saying that its compact design is designed to meet the needs of demanding fly fishers. So it not only offers you ideal freedom of movement, but also numerous attachment options for accessories on the shoulder straps.
In short: a reliable, waterproof backpack is a real satisfaction - especially if you want to take a camera or other valuables with you on the water. That's why we can highly recommend the Simms Dry Creek Simple Pack!
- Compact, waterproof backpack - very functional and reliable!
- Spacious main compartment with roll-top closure (not submersible)
- Comfortable, individually adjustable carrier system with padded shoulder straps and chest strap
- Numerous attachment options for accessories on the shoulder straps
- Extremely streamlined design to prevent entanglement of the fly line
- Dimensions: 70 cm x 45 cm x ca. 15 cm
- Volume: 25 litres
- Material: Extremely robust, waterproof 300D 5x5 mm ripstop polyester with PU coating and TPU lamination
- Colour: riparian camo