Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
Fly fishing and water undoubtedly belong together. But certain parts of our gear should stay out of contact with our beloved element. Thanks to the modern Simms Dry Creek collection, you don't have to worry about that. Whether it's a backpack, duffel bag or sling pack: These reliable bags deliver!
The new version of the popular Dry Creek Rolltop Backpack has an improved design and a truly outstanding value for money. First of all, this waterproof backpack will always protect your precious equipment from water damage – even during pouring rain or deep wading. It has an extremely streamlined design, which prevents the fly line from getting caught. This makes it absolutely perfect for all action-packed fishing disciplines. Thanks to its comfortable carrying system with padded shoulder straps and a chest strap, you can adjust it perfectly, which allows truly enjoyable fishing sessions – without worrying about your equipment. Of course, its well-thought-out design meets the needs of demanding fly fishermen, offering perfect freedom of movement and a well-structured storage space. Summarized, it has a spacious main compartment, a small outer compartment and countless mounting options for additional accessories. And last but not least, its practice-oriented design includes many great features that make this backpack truly outstanding.
In short: A reliable, waterproof backpack is a real pleasure – especially if you want to bring a camera or other valuable items. Therefore, we can highly recommend the one and only Simms Dry Creek Rolltop Backpack!
- Compact, waterproof backpack – very functional and reliable!
- Spacious main compartment with roll-top closure (not submersible)
- Interior zippered mesh compartment
- Small outer compartment with water resistant zipper – allows quick access to essential accessories!
- Comfortable, individually adjustable strap system with padded shoulder straps and a chest strap
- Removable waist belt
- Padded back panel for outstanding wearing comfort
- Practical carry handle on the top of the backpack
- Streamlined design to prevent tangling of the fly line
- D-ring for attaching a landing net
- Two side loops for attaching accessories
- Two side stretch pockets for storing water bottles or rod tubes
- Velcro patch for storing flies on the right shoulder strap
- Dimensions: approx. 73 cm (height) x 25 cm (width) x 20,3 cm (depth)
- Capacity: approx. 37 Liter
- Material: Extremely robust, waterproof 300D Polyester Ripstop with face PU coating and backside TPU coating
- Colour: black
Please note: Delivered without accessories.
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.