Can’t decide between a traditional fishing vest and sling pack? Don't look any further. Patagonia's Vest Front Sling features their vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack (like the Stealth Atom Sling) on the other. Access to either is simple: just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off. For season 2018 the popular sling has been updated and now comes with a fresh design, new features and made from a more durable and water repellant fabric.
External nylon utility keeper provides secure attachment point for zingers, while a selection of easy-access pockets keeps the stuff you need handy. Inside, there’s a range of organizing pockets, a 100% waterproof, welded security pouch and enough room for lunch, jacket and extra fly boxes. Now made from lighter, more water-repellent CORDURA® ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to secure your gear from rain and elements.
- Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers etc.
- Exterior tippet spool holder
- Internal quick-access pockets for leaders
- Organizational pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Internal, 100% waterproof, welded security pouch
- Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
- Weight: ca. 440 g
- Capacity: 8 l
- Color: Light Bog (LBOG)