Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 1 - 3 work days
The super robust and weather resistant Patagonia Black Hole Pack is the ideal choice for day trips in rugged terrain where it reliably protects your valuable gear against rough handling and bad weather. The large main compartment features a padded laptop compartment which is ready to hold an hydration reservoir as well, thereby the tube finds its way through the channel located on the back for comfortable drinking on the go. The front pocket includes an organization bag with key keeper, mesh pocket and further compartments to orderly stow away bits and pieces. The fleece lined top pocket holds and protects sunglasses and electronic devices nice and soft. The molded back panel sheds moisture and features airflow channels for all day comfort and besides ads rigidity to the pack. The exterior offers plenty of opportunities for attaching further gear as well as two elastic bottle holder pockets.
Patagonia bags are known for handy details and outstanding quality, which is enjoyed by fly fishers all over the world. A sophisticated design combined with light and extremely durable nylon ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and TPU laminate makes this bag weather-resistant and durable. This day pack is not easily thrown off by sudden weather changes or rugged terrain and offers great gear protection when hiking, fishing or when taking the road to work.
- Polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weather proof and robust day pack
- Large main compartment with 15” Laptop-/hydration reservoir pocket
- Padded shoulder straps
- Molded, moisture shedding back panel with air flow channels for all-day comfort
- Organization pocket with key holder and mesh pocket
- Fleece lined pocket for glasses and electronic devices
- Bluesign® approved
- Capacity: 25L
- Weight: ca. 984g
- Color: CTRB