The Loop Dry Backpack is an extremely robust, waterproof roll-top backpack with a capacity of 25 litres. It is made of tough nylon material and has a modern, welded construction. The handy backpack has a front pocket with a water-repellent zip, in which you can store small items such as leaders. Other features of the Loop Dry include two side stretch mesh pockets and two removable side pockets to carry both water bottles and rod tubes. Two sturdy carry handles for shorter trips and a front D-ring for attaching a landing net provide excellent carrying solutions without excess bulk or weight.
The padded Airmesh shoulder straps of this pack feature 10mm webbing along the entire shoulder and offer multiple attachment points for essential accessories. Together with the moisture-wicking back design, this carrying system offers great comfort for long, hard days on the water. The hip belt can be quickly and easily adjusted with side tension buckles depending on how much clothing is being carried, and also provides welcome extra support when carrying heavier loads. If necessary, the hip belt can be easily removed. Excess webbing can be easily fixed to prevent the fly line from getting caught. Inside the spacious main compartment you'll find a zipped pocket to store your valuables.
A well thought out waterproof backpack with a modern design and lots of thoughtful features: The Loop Dry Backpack with a capacity of 25L for your adventures on the fishing water. It offers enough space for a long day in the outdoors and keeps your gear dry from rain or an involuntary full bath while wading.
- Waterproof backpack with practical roll-top closure.
- Capacity: 25 L
- Nylon outer material
- 100% waterproof TPU coating
- Large main compartmentWaterresistant front pocket with zip
- Padded and fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Removable, adjustable hip belt to relieve shoulder strain
- Two elasticated mesh pockets for carrying rod tubes
- Removable side pockets for carrying water bottles
- Multiple options for attaching accessories and equipment
- Material: 600/1200 denier nylon
- Colour: Petrol Blue