From big hikes into remote reaches of water or the urban commuter landscape of the city, the Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack keeps your most important items completely protected from the elements! This fully submersible backpack is one of the toughest bags on the market, constructed with 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, a waterproof TIZIP closure, and a sturdy harness system for a more comfortable carry.
Fishponds flagship is equipped to carry and protect everything you could ever need for a day on the water. Whether in the boat rolling through rapids or on your back bushwhacking along the banks, the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is sure to keep your cameras, lunch and tackle dry. Explore with confidence knowing that the new Thunderhead Submersible Backpack will shield all of your gear from whatever Mother Nature throws your way!
No surprise that this technical backpack won the 'Best Of Show' award on the IFTD in Orlando (June 2017).
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure on the main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Hip belt is removable
- Coated webbing daisy chain and D-Ring on front panel for various accessory attachments
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP®
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Weight: ca. 1270 g
- Dimensions: 53 x 30 x 23 cm
- Capacity: ca. 28 L
- Color: Cutthroat Orange
Delivered without accessoires.