The Bitch Creek is the little brother of Fishpond's Black Canyon Backpack. But besides the smaller dimensions and capacity it offers the same great features you need for a long day on the water: Adjustable external frame with offset air mesh back to carry heavy loads while keeping you cool. Padded, contoured should straps for load control and carrying comfort. It features one large backpack compartment, 2 smaller pockets for quick access to necessities and a net or accessory D-ring attachment tab.
The backpack is constructed with Fishpond's Cyclepond recycled fabric and the modular design docks allow you to combine it with many Fishpond chest/lumbar packs.
- Cyclepond recycled fabric
- Adjustable external frame with offset air mesh
- YKK Aquaguard external water resistant zippers
- Modular design docks
- Padded, contoured should straps
- One large backpack compartment
- 2 smaller pockets for quick access
- Two zip out rod tube holders
- Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
- Water bladder compatible with internal attachment clip
- Dimensions: 28cm x 22cm x 50cm
- Capacity: 24l
Shipped without accessoires.