Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Vision Tossu 2.0 is the modern successor of a very popular wading boot. Due to its completely updated design, it offers great durability and an outstanding wearing comfort.
In order to guarantee a long lifespan, the upper and lower part of this boot are glued and seamed together for great durability. This prevents the midsole from coming loose, which is a common reason for a broken wading boot. In addition, the Tossu 2.0 has a very sturdy surface material and a PVC wear protector with stitch grooves for an outstanding abrasion resistance.
But this modern wading boot also has a lot to offer when it comes to wearing comfort. It has a sturdy upper and high lacing, which supports your foot and protects your ankle when wading on challenging ground. Further, its shock-absorbing EVA midsole makes wading and walking on stones much smoother. And, the robust front rubber bumper protects your feet from frontal knocks. All of these features combined create a truly outstanding wearing comfort that makes extensive fishing days and even long hikes along the river truly enjoyable. Furthermore, its well thought out design includes small details such as an eyelet for mounting gravel guards and a large heel loop. And last but not least, the slip-resistant felt sole provides excellent grip even on wet and slippery surfaces – in and along the water!
- Robust wading boot with modern design
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for an outstanding wearing comfort
- PVC wear protector with stitch grooves for an improved abrasion resistance
- Upper part and lower part of the boot glued and seamed together for an outstanding durability
- Robust front rubber bumper
- Slip-resistant felt sole for excellent grip
- Compatible with Vision Tungsten Studs
- Eyelet for mounting gravel guards
- Large heel loop for easy on and off
Find your regular shoe size or the foot length in cm in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding US size in the first column.
|US size||UK size||EUR size||Foot length in cm|