Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Koski Wading Boot from the Scandinavian manufacturer Vision is known for outstanding wearing comfort and its great value for money. In order to guarantee a long lifespan, the upper and lower part of this boot are seamed together for great durability. This prevents the midsole from coming loose, which is a common reason for a broken wading boot.
Further, this modern boot also has a lot to offer when it comes to wearing comfort. It is made of PVC and other synthetic materials, which absorb hardly any water. Therefore, it dries very quickly and it feels remarkably light – even when it’s wet. Further, it has a comfortable neoprene lining at the ankle, and its shock-absorbing EVA midsole makes wading and walking on stones much smoother. In addition, it has robust reinforcements at the toe and heel areas, which make this shoe very sturdy and they also protect your feet from knocks. Summarized, it offers a truly outstanding wearing comfort that makes extensive fishing days and even long hikes along the river truly enjoyable. And last but not least, the slip-resistant felt sole provides excellent grip even on wet and slippery surfaces – in and along the water!
Durable, light and very comfortable: the Vision Koski Wading Boot – a reliable companion for unforgettable fishing activities!
- Light and yet sturdy wading boot with modern design
- Made of PVC and other synthetic materials, which absorb hardly any water
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for an outstanding wearing comfort
- Upper part and lower part of the boot seamed together for an outstanding durability
- Robust reinforcements at toe and heel areas
- Comfortable neoprene lining at the ankle
- Slip-resistant felt sole for excellent grip
- Compatible with Vision Tungsten Studs
- Optimized seam placement for great durability
- Abrasion-resistant nylon shoe laces
- Large heel loop for easy on and off
Find your regular shoe size or the foot length in cm in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding US size in the first column.
|US size||UK size||EUR size||Foot length in cm|