Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
No doubt, the Simms G3 Guide Boot is one of the best wading boots available in the entire market for several years. Hundreds, even thousands of fly fishermen enjoy its long-lasting satisfaction worldwide. However, the Simms designers found a way to improve this classic in a very modern, contemporary fashion:
The Simms G3 Guide Boot offers ultimate stability and durability for every situation – all the way from alpine headwaters to the salty coast. Nevertheless, it is very light, which makes him super comfortable, even after hours of hiking. In fact, the shock absorbing midsole and the stabilizing heel counter create an impressive wearing comfort. Good grip isn’t just pleasant – it’s essential for safe wading. Therefore, the Simms G3 Guide Boot keeps you upright and safe on every substrate. Unexceptionally every component has an outstanding durability, which gives this a boot an impressive lifetime. It is hardly surprising, that this is the number one choice of numerous guides worldwide!
Ambitious fly fishers appreciate the ultimate, versatile performance of this exceptional wading boot. Therefore, we are pleased to present a 100% reliable companion, that will accompany you for years: The new Simms G3 Guide Boot – a wading boot without a single weak point!
- Extremely robust, highly durable premium wading boot
- Incomparable wearing comfort
- Upper material: 100% water-resistant nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Lace-to-toe design with molded hardware offers precision adjustment for a perfect fit
- Robust, abrasion-resistant rubber rand for enhanced durability and protection
- External TPU heel counter and heel clip offer maximum stabilization
- Dual-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- ESS plates in midsole for an improved footbed
- Either with Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole or with 12 mm felt outsole
- Weight per pair (size 10): with felt outsole approx. 1959 g
- Colour: steel grey
Find your regular shoe size or the foot length in cm in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding US size in the first column.
|US size||UK size||EUR size||Foot length in cm|