The Downshore Flip-Flops by Simms offer truly relaxing comfort – whether during or after fishing. Their anatomically shaped Right Angle® EVA footbed creates a healthy fit, offering all day comfort. Further, their siped rubber outsoles provide outstanding grip on wet and slippery surfaces – for example on a boat deck. Last but not least, integrated water channels allow water to drain from the footbed, creating improved grip in wet conditions.
Summarized, the Simms Downshore Flip is a well thought out shoe that offers superb wearing comfort in fishing and in non-fishing situation!
- High-quality Simms Flip-Flops
- Very comfortable, padded straps
- Anatomically shaped Right Angle® EVA footbed for outstanding wearing comfort
- Hydrophobic upper materials
- Rubber outsole for good grip on slippery surfaces
- Weight per pair (size 10): approx. 436,6 g
- Colour: tumbleweed