Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Simms Challenger 7" Boot is a modern rubber boot with a well-thought-out-design. Due to its low design and the proven Right Angle™ footbed, it offers the wearing comfort of a high-quality outdoor boot – especially in contrast to bulky rubber boots. In addition, it is 100% waterproof and therefore extremely reliable. It combines the advantages of a normal rubber boot with the insulation of neoprene. This makes it not only warm, but also very comfortable. Therefore, it protects your feet against water and the cold, which is absolutely great for outdoor activities during the cold season – with or without fly rod!
100% waterproof, very light and extremely comfortable: the modern Simms Challenger 7" Boot!
- Waterproof rubber boot with a low design
- Extremely robust vulcanized rubber outer material
- Neoprene lining for great wearing comfort
- Simms proprietary rugged deck outsole that provides grip and traction on all surfaces
- Right Angle™ footbed technology for improved posture and outstanding wearing comfort
- Large heel loop for easy on and off
- Material: vulcanized rubber and neoprene
- Colour: cinder
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.