Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The heart of the new Orvis Pro Wading Boot is its technical outsole, a product of the collaboration of Orvis and Michelin - questing for ultimate performance in wading. The result is a very comfortable, cushioning sole with fantastic traction on wet surfaces offering up to 40% more grip than other branded outsoles. The sole profile is based on a trusted Michelin tire tread made to perform under rough, slippery and changing field conditions. For all those spending a lot of time along the coast or in streams with very slick, rocky surfaces the Pro Wading Boots have been equipped with 12 strategically placed stud location. The 2-layer design of the midsole features a ESS-plate that holds the studs in place and ads torsional stability to the boot. Furthermore the high-density Phylon layer offers cushioning and comfort during long arduous hikes. The interior shines with a 3-D molded Ortholite X25 insole and a generous lining made of closed cell-foam to additionally increase the comfort and support of the boot. The industry first PU-casting made of one piece lacks seams and thus eliminates the risk of failure in high stress areas. Rubber toe- and heel caps protect your feet and increase the longevity of the boots. A high cut design with Clarino-microfiber material results in great ankle support and offers an ideal compromise of weight reduction, quick drying properties and durability.
The Orvis Pro Wading Boot highlights very quickly that two renowned, big players in the industry have collaborated in order to deliver highest quality for enthusiasts and all those needing to rely on their gear at all times – season in season out! A perfect piece of equipment for all your fresh- and saltwater adventures, that will stand up to the highest expectations.
- Industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet traction
- 12 strategically placed locations for optional studs
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort-to-weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time
- 3D molded Ortholite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High-density laces for extended durability
Find your regular shoe size or the foot length in cm in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding US size in the first column.
|US size||UK size||EUR size||Foot length in cm|