Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Change your traction on the fly! This slogan describes in a nutshell what is special about the wading boots from Korkers. The American manufacturer's boots feature the patented OmniTrax® 3.0 interchangeable sole system, which offers sure-footed traction for any terrain and any river or creek. The rugged soles of Korkers wading boots can be swapped out in a snap, so you can always adapt your boot to the current situation on the fishing water. From felt to rubber in just a few seconds - and back. And all that without tools! This innovative system from Korkers has proven itself over the company's 60-year history and is used by fly fishermen worldwide.
Advantages of Korkers:
- Customizable traction: From muddy river rocks to the steep bank that got you there. Korkers wading shoes can handle any surface.
- Easy fitting: To change soles, simply insert the toe clips on the sole into the shoe, fasten the heel strap and step on. Gravity does the rest. No tools needed!
- Invasive species protection: When used properly, replaceable soles reduce the risk of invasive species spread.
- BOA® M2 lacing system: System allows for quick on and off and a custom fit.
Omnitrax® Sole System
This innovative technology was developed with 3 simple design criteria in mind: Ease of Use, Reliability and Durability. Hundreds of hours of field testing have resulted in a design that is completely reliable. All Omnitrax® soles are made from the highest quality materials and are fully covered by Korkers Rock Solid warranty.
The Devils Canyon from Korkers is an incredibly lightweight wading shoe that fits like a glove and offers a sporty and agile performance. Made for anglers who don't want to compromise on weight, durability and function. The latest generation of this boot features an improved midsole, rubberized abrasion-resistant synthetic material, reduced stitching, recessed triple-stitched uppers and a molded toe cap. Not without reason, the Devils Canyon has been highly praised by various American trade magazines.
A unique feature of this wading boot is the upper stretch cuff, which provides an athletic, glove-like fit. The reduction of unnecessary seams results in longer life, so your Devils Canyon can accompany you for many years on the water. The shoe features internal drainage, which means water flows through internal channels and then out the midsole openings. This removes excess water and weight. Of course, the Devils Canyon is also equipped with the functional BOA® M2 lacing system, which allows you to put on and take off easily and quickly and can be very finely adjusted to get an optimal indivual fit.
A superlative lightweight wading shoe that is a super choice for demanding fly fishers, not only because of the practical interchangeable sole system. Supplied with two soles: Felt sole and rubber sole.
- Wading boots with Omnitrax® interchangeable sole system
- Supplied with two soles: Felt sole and rubber sole
- BOA® M2 lacing system for quick on and off
- Rubberized, abrasion resistant synthetic material
- Stretch waistband for comfort
- Molded toe cap
- Reduced seams for long life
- Internal drainage
- Weight: approx. 1410 g (felt sole)
- Color: Black
Bitte wähle deine normale Straßen-Schuhgröße oder die gemessene Fußlänge in cm aus der Tabelle rechts aus und bestelle die entsprechende US-Größe aus der ersten Spalte.
|US Größe||UK Größe||EUR Größe||Fußlänge in cm|