Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Change your traction on the fly! This slogan describes in a nutshell what is special about the wading boots from Korkers. The American manufacturer's boots feature the patented OmniTrax® 3.0 interchangeable sole system, which offers sure-footed traction for any terrain and any river or creek. The rugged soles of Korkers wading boots can be swapped out in a snap, so you can always adapt your boot to the current situation on the fishing water. From felt to rubber in just a few seconds - and back. And all that without tools! This innovative system from Korkers has proven itself over the company's 60-year history and is used by fly fishermen worldwide.
Advantages of Korkers:
- Customizable traction: From muddy river rocks to the steep bank that got you there. Korkers wading shoes can handle any surface.
- Easy fitting: To change soles, simply insert the toe clips on the sole into the shoe, fasten the heel strap and step on. Gravity does the rest. No tools needed!
- Invasive species protection: When used properly, replaceable soles reduce the risk of invasive species spread.
Omnitrax® Sole System
This innovative technology was developed with 3 simple design criteria in mind: Ease of Use, Reliability and Durability. Hundreds of hours of field testing have resulted in a design that is completely reliable. All Omnitrax® soles are made from the highest quality materials and are fully covered by Korkers Rock Solid warranty.
The Buckskin from Korkers is a high performance, comfortable wading boot that will help you reach your destination. This quick-drying wading boot with a classic look is made from a hydrophobic upper that features high abrasion resistance. The upgraded midsole, a toe cap made of scratch-resistant rubber that extends to the side panels and a rubberized abrasion-resistant synthetic material make the boots very durable. The boot features internal drainage, which means water flows through internal channels and then out of the midsole openings. This removes excess water and weight. The Buckskin is equipped with traditional laces and durable, non-corrosive eyelets for everyday use on the fishing water.
A lightweight, traditional wading shoe with high wearing comfort, which is a super choice for demanding fly fishers not only because of the practical interchangeable sole system. Supplied with two soles: Felt sole and rubber sole.
- Wading boots with Omnitrax® interchangeable sole system
- Supplied with two soles: Felt sole and rubber sole
- Rubberized, abrasion resistant synthetic material
- Molded toe cap
- Internal drainage
- Traditional laces and durable, non-corrosive eyelets
- Weight: approx. 1410 g (felt sole)
- Color: Black/Chip
Find your regular shoe size or the foot length in cm in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding US size in the first column.
|US size||UK size||EUR size||Foot length in cm|