Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Confidently stride through all terrains with the Hogdman Vion H-Lock!
Vion H-Lock wading boots by Hodgman (USA) feature interchangeable soles for maximum flexibility providing you with ideal grip in all terrains. It doesn’t even matter whether you are wading a small stream, slippery boulders, algae or a freshly polished boat deck. With the Hogdman Vion you’re always well placed. Also keeping in mind the coming-up felt sole ban the Vion boots are a great alternative to having multiple pairs of boots for each occasion.
The outer material consists of water proof nubuck leather and hydrophobic synthetics which together with the double stitched construction result in great durability. The shoes are entirely neoprene lined which adds warmth and protects the stocking foot of your waders. Drainage ports within the soles quickly drain excess water and thereby reduce the boots weight. The light weight PVA midsole absorb shock well which increases the comfort of the boot. Further interesting features are the d-rings for attachment of your gravel guards and 3-D molded toe guards.
For us it's no surprise that these waders won the popular 'Best New Clothing' award on the EFFTEX 2016, because H-Lock beats all other interchangeable sole systems on the market right now.
- H-Lock interchangeable sole system for optimum traction and secure lock
- Neoprene lined for added warmth and reduced water retention
- Integrated drainage ports in H-Lock system remove excess water weight quickly
- Waterproof nubuck leather and hydrophobic synthetic upper construction
- 3D-molded toe guard for added protection
- Double-stitched construction for long lasting durability
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA mid sole
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Inclusive 2 interchangeable soles: Wadetech/Wadetech Studded
Find your regular shoe size or the foot length in cm in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding US size in the first column.
|US size||UK size||EUR size||Foot length in cm|