Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Hodgman H5 H-Lock wading boots feature interchangeable soles for maximum flexibility providing you with ideal grip in all terrains. It doesn’t even matter whether you are wading a small stream, slippery boulders, algae or a freshly polished boat deck. With the Hogdman H5 you’re always “good to go”. The H5 boots are a great alternative to having multiple pairs of boots for each occasion, especially keeping in mind the recent felt sole bans.
The outer material consists of abrasion resistant synthetic fabric. Additionally, high wear areas are reinforced with rubber panels which together with the double and triple stitched construction results in great durability. Drainage ports within the sole system quickly drain excess water and thereby reduce the boots weight. Further interesting features are the d-rings for attachment of your gravel guards and the big easy on-off heel webbings.
H5 H-Lock Boots provide you with ideal grip in all situation and are ideal for fishermen spending a lot of time on the water!
- H-Lock interchangeable sole system for optimum traction and secure lock
- Integrated drainage ports in the H-Lock system remove excess water quickly
- Abrasion resistant synthetic fabric
- Rubber reinforcement on high wear parts
- Double/triple-stitched construction for long lasting durability
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Easy on-off heel webbings
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Inclusive 2 pairs of interchangeable soles: Wadetech/Wadetech + Spikes or Wadetech/Felt
Find your regular shoe size or the foot length in cm in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding US size in the first column.
|US size||UK size||EUR size||Foot length in cm|