Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Deal valid until 10.04.2023 and while stocks last. The extra discount will be displayed in your Basket.*1
The hugely popular Guideline Laxa 2.0 Wading Boots offer all that its predecessor was known for - and much more. Thus, this modern wading boot impresses with a great design and an excellent price-performance ratio!
Thanks to the extremely abrasion-resistant nylon fabric on the outside and additional reinforcements in areas subject to higher wear, the Laxa 2.0 Wading Boots offer not only a great design, but also superb durability. These boots will undoubtedly accompany you for many years on the water. In addition, the boots are completely PFC-free and have no DWR coatings in favor of the environment - a really impressive feature that we are particularly pleased with. The materials of this boot absorb almost no water, helping maintain their lightweight feel even after being fully submerged in water. Last but not least, the non-slip traction rubber sole with spikes provides a secure grip on smooth and slippery surfaces - in the water and on land.
Undoubtedly, this is a successful reissue of a proven Guideline classic: the long-lasting Guideline Laxa 2.0 Wading Boot!
- Lightweight and extremely comfortable wading boot
- Non-slip Traction rubber sole with spikes for a secure grip on smooth and slippery surfaces - in the water and on land!
- Multi-layered sole design for great wearing comfort
- Ergonomic fit with comfortable lining
- Shank reinforcements at selected points for extra support of the foot
- Abrasion-resistant nylon fabric on the outside
- Completely PFC-free and no DWR coatings for the benefit of the environment!
- Heel loops for easy on and off
- Drain holes on the outside of the shoe help quickly evacuate water
- Color: brown olive/burnt orange
The Scandinavian cult brand Guideline offers almost everything that you need for fly fishing. In addition to modern rods and reels, this impressive selection also includes high-quality wading clothes and all kinds of accessories. In fact, all Guideline products have one thing in common: They combine a practice-oriented design with an outstanding value for money. This applies for all price levels – from entry-level to premium models. Furthermore, Guideline places great emphasis on sustainability, which leads to eco-friendly production methods and an inspiring company philosophy.
Find your regular shoe size or the foot length in cm in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding US size in the first column.
|US size||UK size||EUR size||Foot length in cm|