Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Body measurements" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Scout 2.0 Strip Waders have an innovative design and countless great features. Just like all Vision waders, they offer an outstanding value for money.
Most of the time, an active style of fishing includes many spot changes and long hikes. With these situations in mind, the Vision team developed these light and highly breathable waders. They are made of high-quality materials and they will easily meet the needs of demanding fly fishermen. The innovative 37.5® material provides great breathability and an outstanding wearing comfort. This material creates a personally regulated micro climate on the inside surface of the waders. By activating hydrophilic particles and by creating a very large surface area on a molecular level, this material allows moisture to evaporate up to five times faster. This also prevents unpleasant heat accumulation while hiking. In order to increase the breathability even more, these waders are made of a lighter fabric all the way. Nevertheless, this material is still very abrasion-resistant which provides these waders with great durability. Due to the so-called Curved NoSeam™ design, they offer a comfortable fit and great freedom of movement – exactly what you need for an active style of fishing. In addition, they have a spacious chest pocket, two removable accessory pockets, integrated gravel guards and ergonomically shaped neoprene feet.
In short: The lightweight Vision Scout 2.0 Strip Waders combine modern materials with countless great features that are reminiscent of a much higher price category. They are a fantastic choice for active fly fishermen that prioritise freedom of movement, high breathability and outstanding wearing comfort!
- Modern waders with a well-thought-out design
- Made of the waterproof and highly breathable 37.5® material
- Lighter fabric all the way for extra breathability and lightness
- Comfortable suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
- Spacious stretch chest pocket with a high-quality YKK zipper
- Removable flip pocket for storing accessories close at hand
- Removable, waterproof pouch for storing valuable items such as smartphones, car keys and wallets inside the chest pocket
- Both pouches can be attached inside the waders or the chest pocket for a customized configuration
- Proven Curved NoSeam™ design for a comfortable fit and great freedom of movement
- Optimised seam construction with E-Tape technology for great durability
- Integrated gravel guards with boot hooks
- Neoprene feet with ergonomic design
- Drying loops for hanging the waders
- Two integrated carabiners for attaching accessories
- High-quality belt loops
- Stretch wading belt included
E Sock length
|STANDARD - For average build flyfishers|
|S||112 cm||109 cm||86 cm||141 cm||26 cm|
|M||117 cm||114 cm||89 cm||145 cm||28 cm|
|L||127 cm||124 cm||93 cm||150 cm||29 cm|
|XL||132 cm||130 cm||94 cm||154 cm||30 cm|
|XXL||140 cm||137 cm||97 cm||159 cm||32 cm|
A = Chest
B = Waist
C = Inseam, crotch to floor
D = Outseam, chest to floor
E = Sock or foot length