Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Body measurements" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The modern Vision Lift Waders have an innovative design and countless great features. Lust like all Vision waders, they offer an outstanding value for money.
Made of high-quality materials, these robust waders easily meet the needs of modern fly fishermen. They are made of a very breathable 4-layer F4™ fabric, which already stood the test of time in other Vision waders. Due to the so-called Curved NoSeam™ cut, they offer a comfortable fit and great freedom of movement. But there’s more to it than that, because they have an innovative suspender design that allows you to adjust their height within seconds. In fact, their height can be changed anywhere from waist- to chest-high depending on the circumstances that you are facing. Therefore, they offer the unbeatable wearing comfort of waist-high waders, but they also allow deep wading when it’s required – for instance when crossing a river. In addition, they have a spacious chest pocket, integrated gravel guards and ergonomically shaped neoprene feet.
In short: The Vision Lift Waders are absolutely great all-round waders. They offer a reliable protection against the wet element and outstanding wearing comfort – all year long!
- Breathable waders with a well thought out design
- Innovative suspender design that allows you to adjust their height anywhere from waist- to chest-high – a real pleasure, especially on warm days!
- Waterproof and very breathable 4-layer F4™ fabric
- Thicker material in the lower part for great abrasion-resistance
- Spacious zippered chest pocket made of stretch material
- Proven Curved NoSeam™ cut for a comfortable fit and great freedom of movement
- Integrated gravel guards with boot hooks
- Neoprene feet with ergonomic design
- Drying loops for hanging the waders
- High-quality belt loops
- Stretch wading belt included
E Sock length
|STANDARD - For average build flyfishers|
|S||112 cm||109 cm||86 cm||141 cm||26 cm|
|M||117 cm||114 cm||89 cm||145 cm||28 cm|
|L||127 cm||124 cm||93 cm||150 cm||29 cm|
|XL||132 cm||130 cm||94 cm||154 cm||30 cm|
|XXL||140 cm||137 cm||97 cm||159 cm||32 cm|
|LONG - For flyfishers with long legs|
|ML||117 cm||114 cm||95 cm||152 cm||28 cm|
|LL||127 cm||124 cm||98 cm||157 cm||29 cm|
|KING - For flyfishers build like a paunchy king|
|MK||132 cm||127 cm||89 cm||145 cm||28 cm|
|LK||140 cm||134 cm||93 cm||150 cm||29 cm|
A = Chest
B = Waist
C = Inseam, crotch to floor
D = Outseam, chest to floor
E = Sock or foot length