Hardly any fishing vest is as popular as the original Simms Guide Vest. This milestone has accompanied countless ambitious fly fishers for years. But, as time goes by, there have been several material improvements. Therefore, this updated version combines latest fabrics with outstanding features.
Every detail is arranged in a practical and helpful way. In fact, 26 nicely placed pockets create enormous storage space around your upper body. Numerous features and a completely improved design leave no desires unfulfilled: A padded rib knit collar, very pleasant polyester lining and a perfect cut offer incomparable wearing comfort. Additionally, this is supported by highly comfortable, cushioned stretch mesh shoulders, which enable refreshing ventilation. Besides many other features, the extremely useful “third-hand” rod holder has to be mentioned. A combination of a Velcro® chest tab and a reel seat sling enables relaxed, two-handed operating, without clamping the rod under your upper arm. Further, a horizontal water bottle pocket keeps drinks close at hand. These are just a few examples of several sophisticated features, which make this practice-oriented vest unbeatable.
Conclusively, a successful design combines impressive storage space with an incomparable freedom of movement. Built to last: the new Simms Guide Vest – a reliable companion for adventures worldwide.
Numerous details speak for themselves:
- 26 pockets offer enormous storage space (6 exterior chest pockets, 8 exterior waist pockets, 2 floatant pockets, 1 large back pocket, 1 horizontal water bottle pocket and 8 interior pockets)
- Handy “third-hand” rod holder with Velcro® chest tab and reel seat sling
- Highly comfortable, cushioned stretch mesh shoulders
- Padded rib knit collar
- Robust YKK® front zipper with additional buckle closure
- All zippers are corrosion-proof, reliable YKK® zippers
- Two Velcro® fields for flies or foam patches
- Two patented, built-in retractor clips
- D-Ring on back for mounting a landing net
- Additional mounting options for tools
- Very pleasant polyester lining
- Material: 100 % Codura® nylon ripstop
- Teflon® water-resistant finish
- Weight (size L): approx. 540 g
- Colour: steel