Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Deal valid until 10.04.2023 and while stocks last. The extra discount will be displayed in your Basket.*1
Patagonia's Reversible Bivy Down Vest combines warmth and functionality in a fashionable yet timeless way. The lined recycled vest keeps you warm during the cold months and transitional seasons thanks to the 600-fill power down insulation. Best of all, you can turn the vest inside out in seconds for a completely new style.
The outside is made of a water-repellent recycled polyester, so you are also protected against unpleasant weather thanks to DWR impregnation. The fluffy fleece on the inside is pleasant to the touch and provides a little extra comfort. Once turned inside out, you can completely change the look and practically get two vests combined in one.
On both sides, handy handwarmer pockets provide fluffy shelter for your hands, while smaller valuables are quickly and safely stored in the practical zipper pocket on the fleece side.
A great, thought-through and above all sustainable vest for the cool months.
- Classic vest design
- Can be worn normally or inside-out
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Water repellent outer material: 100% recycled polyester with DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation
- Yoke: recycled nylon
- Reversible side: 6 mm fleece made of 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100% recycled down (600 fill duck and goose down from recycled down products)
- Snap front placket
- Warm collar with down filling protects the neck from the elements
- Two handwarmer patch pockets with side entry and soft microfleece lining
- Reversible: zippered patch chest pocket (recycled nylon) and elastic handwarmer pockets with side entry
- Longer cut back
- Hip-length cut, can be combined well with climbing harness or backpack
- Fair TradeTM certified
- Weight: approx. 830 g
- Color: Classic Tan (CSC)
Established back in 1973, Patagonia stands for sustainable and functional outdoor clothing. This impressive selection also includes a fantastic range of high-quality wading gear. In addition to reliable waders, wading jackets and wading boots, Patagonia offers a variety of practice-oriented backpacks and packs. As a co-founder of the "One Percent for the Planet" movement, Patagonia has been donating around 1% of its annual revenue to environmental organisations since 2002. By transferring the entire company shares, this inspiring brand set new standards in terms of sustainability. The “Earth is now our only shareholder” represented by the Patagonia Purpose Trust and the non-profit organisation Holdfast Collective. From now on, all profits – except for the money that is reinvested in the company – will be used to fight the environmental crisis and save the planet. In short: The high-quality products from Patagonia are always a great choice for environmentally conscious men and women who love fly fishing!