Wading vests are a popular choice among fly fishers for several good reasons: they offer quick access to all your gear, plenty of storage and an even weight distribution for long comfortable sessions.
Laxa Fly Vest is made of a solid and fast drying 320 denier nylon fabric, the innside features a mesh for good breathability. The shoulders and neck has a padded cusion for comfort- and even distribution of weight when heavily loaded up. All zippers are top quality from YKK and the vest has elastic adjustment in the hem for a snug fit. The two vertical pockets on the chest are suitable for boxes like our slim and small ultra light. The large waist pockets can take the largest Dewitt 18 room boxes and Large C&F.
Guideline Laxa Vests are lightweight, comfortable, quick drying and offer a great design with countless practical features and perfectly positioned pockets – top!
- One retractor for tools on each side
- Spacious back pocket with side entrance for food, drinks, clothing etc.
- Small horizontal rear-pocket
- D-ring on the front for further tool attachment
- Toolbar for fastening tools
- D-ring in the rear for wading net attachment
- Removable foam fly patch
- Waist pockets with 2 outer pockets
- Waist Pockets: 210 x 130 x 40 mm
- Chest Pockets: 140 x 120 x 20 mm
- Rodholder with velcro and cordura loop
- Large horizontal inner pockets on each side
- YKK zippers
- Color: grey