Whether you’re standing in your local river during a hot summer day or in the warm water of the Caribbean: A reliable sun protection is essential when you are exposed to the dangers of the sun. Therefore, we highly recommend the new Simms Solarflex Guide Hoody – the perfect companion for unforgettable moments in the sun!
Of course, the newest version of this proven hoody is also equipped with the latest SolarFlex® technology. Therefore, it is a very effective protection against the harmful rays of the sun due to a UPF50 sun protection factor. This extensive protection also includes a relatively large hood that can easily be worn over a cap. Furthermore, it has an integrated neck gaiter, which can be pulled up to your sunglasses in order to take refuge from the sun. This creates the perfect all-round sun protection. Further, the athletic cut with a special sleeve design and the pleasant stretch fabric provide a truly outstanding wearing comfort and great freedom of movement. In addition, the lightweight material is quickly drying, wicking and it prevents odour, which is absolutely great for intensive fishing trips. Last but not least, due to the typical Simms premium quality, this hoody will accompany you for years.
Summarized, the new Simms Solarflex Guide Hoody combines all advantages of the SolarFlex® technology with a well-thought-out design. Therefore, it allows you to enjoy the fishing despite the blazing sun!
- Very comfortable hoody with an incredible performance – perfect for fly fishing and other outdoor activities!
- Sun protection factor UPF50 due to the effective SolarFlex® technology
- Lightweight stretch material and athletic cut with a special sleeve design for perfect freedom of movement while casting
- Articulated, relatively large hood with a stretch binding – can easily be worn over a cap!
- High collar with snap closure to hold the hood in place – even during fast boat rides!
- Integrated neck gaiter for a perfect all-round sun protection with an elastic strap to hold it in place and breathing holes that allow great air circulation, which prevents your glasses from fogging up!
- Long sleeves with thumb loops and middle finger loops to protect the back of your hands from the sun
- Flat-seam construction for maximum comfort
- Quickly drying and wicking anti-odour material
- Material: 92% polyester and 8% spandex with a thickness of 143 g/m2 and equipped with the proven HeiQ Fresh FFL, MM and Stain Away technologies
- Colour: sky/regiment camo nightfall
On adh-world you find a lot of useful information about sun protection.
„Similar to all other outdoor activities and sports performed on the water, a proper protection from dangerous UV radiation plays a big role in fly fishing too. Especially in the summer months when sun's intensity is the strongest.“
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.