Whether sea trout fishing at the Baltic coast, searching Danube salmon in the mountains, pike in your backyard or winter steelhead in Canada: Penetrating cold can be extremely exhausting and ruin your entire trip. Now it’s the time for the Ultra-Wool Core series by Simms!
This high performance base layer allows you to beat the cold and to enjoy the magical atmosphere of icy winter days. In fact, the extremely pleasant material mix combines wool and nylon offering comfortable warmth that enables longer and more relaxed fishing. Further, this odour-resistant material is very wicking leading to outstanding wearing comfort!
By the way, the matching pants can be found here: Simms Ultra-Wool Core Bottom Pants.
- Quarter-zip top from the Ultra-Wool Core series by Simms – the ideal base layer in combination with waders!
- Extremely pleasant material mix combining wool and nylon for superb warmth and durability
- Odour-resistant material
- Ergonomically shaped for ideal freedom of movement
- Valuable quarter-zipper
- Discreet Simms logo on left chest
- Material: 89% wool, 11% nylon
- Weight (size L): approx. 227 g
- Colour: raven