Whether chasing Sea Trout on the Baltic coast, Huchen in the mountains, Pike on the local waters, or Winter Steelhead in Canada: Penetrating cold can really rob you of the joy of fishing. In times like these, the Midweight Core Series from Simms, which will reliably protect you from the icy cold, from the first to the last cast of the day!
This modern, functional top is the ideal "base layer" for under the waders during the cold season. The super-comfortable synthetic material with a comfortable fleece lining feels first-class on the skin and creates a strong insulating layer on cold days, so you can fish longer and feel more relaxed. In addition, the odor-preventing material of this top wicks moisture away quickly, giving you excellent comfort. But that's not all, because the athletic cut creates a first-class freedom of movement, so that nothing stands in the way during acrobatic casts. Finally, the Quarter-Zip zipper makes it easy to put on and take off the top, as the temps change throughout the day.
In short: With the Simms Midweight Core Top you can fully enjoy the magical moments of winter fishing - even on the coldest days!
- Midweight Core Series Top by Simms - the ideal "base layer" for under the waders
- Odor-preventing material that quickly dissipates moisture to the outside
- Comfortable fleece lining on the inside
- Very pleasant feel on the skin for a first-class wearing comfort
- Ergonomic cut for ideal range of movement
- High collar for extra warmth
- Quarter-zip zipper for easy on and off access
- Material: 100% polyester
- Weight (size L): approx. 368.5g
- Color: Carbon