Whether chasing Sea Trout on the Baltic coast, Huchen in the mountains, Pike on local waters, or Winter Steelhead in Canada: Penetrating cold can really rob you of the joy of fishing. When this happens, it's time for the Lightweight Core series from Simms!
This modern functional top is the ideal "base layer" for under the waders. The extremely comfortable synthetic material feels first-class on the skin and creates a reliable insulation layer for cold days, so you can fish longer and feel more relaxed. In addition, the odor-preventive material of these pants wick moisture away quickly, providing excellent comfort. But that's not all, because the athletic cut with ergonomic fit creates a first-class freedom of movement, so that nothing stands in the way of even the most acrobatic casts . Last but not least, the elastic waistband of these pants gives you a perfect, secure fit.
In short: with the Simms Lightweight Core Bottom Pants you can enjoy the magical moments of the cold season to the fullest - with or without a fly rod in your hand!
You can find the top matching this trouser here: Simms Lightweight Core Top.
- Simms Lightweight Core Series trousers - the ideal "base layer" for under the waders!
- Odor-preventing material that quickly wicks moisture
- Very pleasant on the skin for a first-class wearing comfort
- Elastic waistband for a perfect fit
- Ergonomically designed crotch area for excellent freedom of movement
- Material: 100% polyester
- Weight (size L): approx. 142g
- Color: Carbon