Whether sea trout fishing at the Baltic coast, searching Danube salmon in the mountains, pike in your backyard or winter steelhead in Canada: Penetrating cold can be extremely exhausting and ruin your entire trip. Now it’s the time for the Fleece Midlayer series by Simms!
This high performance insulation layer allows you to beat the cold and to enjoy the magical atmosphere of icy winter days. Further, the Fleece Midlayer Top offers outstanding freedom of movement due to its ergonomic design and an ideal amount of spandex. Last but not least, its extremely cosy material mix will provide you with fiery warmth that enables longer and more relaxed fishing.
The temperature will fall below the freezing point, rain will turn into snow, but you can still continue fishing – thanks to the Fleece Midlayer series by Simms!
- Top from the Fleece Midlayer series by Simms – the ideal insulation layer in combination with waders for cold days!
- One zippered chest pocket
- Quarter zipper for relaxed changing
- Comfortable grid fleece interior
- Abrasion- and odour-resistant fabric
- Extremely comfortable material mix for superb warmth and durability
- Ergonomic cut and spandex for ideal freedom of movement
- Discreet Simms logo on left chest
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Color: Simms Orange