Effective layering for fishing in low temperatures starts with underwear. And even when wading in warm water, a perfectly fitting pair of pants is an important first step.
Designed for lasting comfort, Patagonia's lightweight and incredibly airy Essential Boxer Shorts are made from a stretch jersey of TENCEL® lyocell and elastane that is soft and natural against the skin, yet has all the technical strengths to efficiently wick away sweat and conform to your every move. The comfortable anti-roll waistband fits reliably without pinching or chafing. Details include an anatomical cut for a snug fit, secure-fitting legs that won't slip or constrict, a functional fly, flat seams throughout for comfort and a contoured front for a snug fit without chafing. The Essential Boxer Briefs are also Fair Trade™ certified; meaning workers get a premium.
Whether it's for summer fishing on your local river, your next trip to the tropics or winter huchen fishing, these boxer shorts will have you covered.
- Fantastically soft stretch jersey made from perspiration-wicking, airy TENCEL® Lyocell and elastane for comfort in all conditions
- Contoured front
- Comfortable flat seams that do not rub
- Anatomical design with tight-fitting leg cuffs does not slip or constrict
- Comfortable anti-roll waistband
- Fair Trade™ certified fabrication
- Weight: approx. 95 g
- Length: approx. 7.5 cm (3 inch)
- Colour: Black (BLK)