The lightweight Simms ProDry Bib offers waterproof and highly breathable rain and storm protection. This truly impressive performance is based on its outstanding fabric and a well thought out design.
This bib will easily withstand continuous rain due to a 3-layer GORE‐TEX® PRO Shell membrane. Further, its rugged ripstop face is very abrasion resistant, which makes it extremely durable. Three spacious exterior pockets offer enough storage space for essentials that should always be close at hand. And two very comfortable hand warmer pockets with micro‐fleece lining provide cosy warmth for cold days – a truly outstanding feature that makes fishing breaks even more relaxing. Last but not least, full-length leg zippers allow you to slip the bib on and off with ease and without taking off your shoes.
In short: The Simms ProDry Bib is absolutely perfect for those who don’t want to be stopped by harsh conditions – no matter what!
- Waterproof and very breathable premium bib
- Streamlined design that prevents line snagging
- Comfortable, adjustable suspenders
- Water‐resistant YKK® front zipper
- Spacious chest pocket with water‐resistant YKK® zippers
- Two spacious top‐load thigh pockets
- Two very comfortable hand warmer pockets with micro‐fleece lining
- Full-length water‐resistant YKK® leg zippers allow you to slip the bib on and off with ease
- Robust belt loops
- Adjustable lower leg hems for a perfect fit
- Material: 3-layer GORE‐TEX® PRO Shell (100% waterproof and very breathable); 100% nylon face; 40D ripstop; 70D ripstop reinforcement zones
- Colour: black
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.