Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Without a doubt, proper clothing is crucial when it comes to winter fly fishing. Wet and cold legs are as painful as a wet body, and therefore they can end a fishing trip earlier than planned. Hence, the waterproof, windproof and breathable Simms Challenger Insulated Bib enables relaxed and focused fishing during awfully bad and extremely challenging weather!
Made of the best material available, this extremely valuable bib offers all features needed for enjoying the coldest winters: an excellent PrimaLoft® Silver high-loft insulation, a breathable Toray® membrane, two pleasant hand-warmer pockets and many more. Last but not least, a very comfortable cut and removable knee pads make this exceptional design masterpiece absolutely perfect. Therefore, the Challenger Insulated Bib offers outstanding wearing comfort combined with the typical Simms premium quality for superb durability.
Winter is an absolutely wonderful time for fly fishing. Therefore, the Challenger Insulated Bib will protect you against the cold and rain, which enables highly enjoyable outdoor activities!
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable and insulated premium bib
- Waterproof, breathable Toray® membrane
- Outstanding PrimaLoft® Silver high-loft insulation for cosy warmth on cold days
- Very comfortable and adjustable suspenders
- Streamlined design to avoid line snagging
- Very reliable YKK® front zipper
- Two cosy hand-warmer pockets
- Two pockets for bits and pieces
- Lateral zippers along the legs for relaxed changing
- Built in, removable knee pads
- Adjustable hem
- Material: waterproof 2-layer Toray® membrane; PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation with a fill rate of 100 g/m² and 80 g/m²; 100% 30D polyester liner; robust Toray® 420D 100% nylon knees
- Colour: black
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.