The Swiftcurrent Wet Wade Shorts by Patagonia are ultra-lightweight, breathable functional shorts made from quick-drying NetPlus® fabric. The special NetPlus® material is made from 100% recycled nylon from fishing nets to reduce plastic pollution in the oceans. A great initiative that will please environmentally conscious fly fishers! The surface of the shorts is treated with a PFC-free DWR impregnation (permanently water repellent without perfluorinated chemicals) and offers reliable 50+ UPF UV protection, making these short pants a very good choice for summer or a trip to the tropics.
Features of these multi-functional shorts include two front pockets for small items, a large back pocket with Velcro closure, a zipped pocket on the right thigh and an innovative pocket behind the right stash pocket that is particularly handy for leader leftovers and other waste. The anatomical fit offers extremely high comfort with stretch inserts.
A technical multi-functional shorts with high sun protection for summer wet wading and all other outdoor activities that are not done with a fly rod!
- Technical multifunctional shorts
- Breathable, lightweight, quick-drying
- Material: NetPlus® made from 100% recycled nylon from fishing nets, which reduces plastic pollution of the oceans
- With a PFC-free DWR impregnation (permanently water-repellent without perfluorinated chemicals)
- 50+ UPF UV protection
- Elasticated waistband for comfort and fit
- Two front pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro closure
- Zipped pocket on right thigh
- Innovative pocket behind right stash pocket for leader scraps and other debris
- Tool holder at the waist
- Stretch inserts
- Fair Trade™ certified
- Colour: Mojave Khaki (MJVG)