The Shelled Insulator Pants from Patagonia are modern, multifunctional pants for fly fishermen. They offer reliable protection against wind and cold in nasty weather and can be worn either solo or under your waders. The Shelled Insulator Pants are made of a robust, elastic and water-repellent 3-layer outer material, a windproof membrane and a soft mesh fleece insulation for a pleasant skin feel. The elastic waistband, which can be adjusted at the sides, also contributes to the high wearing comfort. To prevent the legs from slipping up, the ankles have adjustable velcro straps. A front zipper, belt loops, side pockets and a back pocket with zipper round off the features of these universal insulation pants.
The Shelled Insulator Pants by Patagonia are ultra-comfortable, warm, windproof and can be worn while fishing as well as away from the water. A genuine fishing pant with a modern design and made of recycled materials.
- Warm, wind-repellent insulation pants, e.g. as a layer under the wader or as fishing pants
- Robust, elastic and water-repellent 3-layer outer material with windproof membrane and soft mesh fleece insulation
- 325 g/m² outer material of 86% recycled polyester and 14% elastane with a windproof membrane and DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation
- Two open front pockets, one zippered back pocket
- Elastic waistband at the sides for comfortable fit
- Two pockets in the front, one zippered pocket in the back
- Adjustable velcro straps at the ankles
- Weight: approx. 516 g
- Color: Noble Grey (NGRY)