Light, comfortable and quick to dry, the Sandy Cay Shorts by Patagonia offer 50+ UPF sun protection and the versatility needed for day-after-day fishing and travel.
Although these shorts are super light, they offer serious durability and and stand up to the most heated tropical fishing conditions. The quick-drying nylon taslan fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection takes care of the weight - or lack thereo - and your skin. Two mesh-drained slash pockets in the front, one zippered pocket in the back and a zippered security pocket on the right thigh provide ample storage. And if you’re packing more gear than the comfy, elastic-back waistband can handle, the belt loops are always there for backup.
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Material: 100% nylon taslan
- Elastic back for comfort and great fit
- One zippered back pocket
- Two front slash pockets with mesh drainage
- Zippered security pocket on right leg
- Double-layer fabric on front of leg for durability and protection
- Drop-in utility pocket on right thigh
- Inseam: 20,5 cm
- Weight: ca. 180 g
- Color: Forge Grey (FGE)