Patagonias Guidewater II Pants are made from tough nylon and offer a DWR (durable water repellent) finish as well as 50+ UPF sun protection. They are fast drying and due to a partial stretch waist they offer exceptional fit and comfort.
Whether you’re on a boat, flats skiff, hiking on a creek trail, sitting in an Airplane or having a beer with your fishing buddies: With these pants you’re dressed well. Water-specific features include a zippered side-leg pocket, mesh drainage in all pockets and a remarkably fast dry-time. Lightweight fishing pants which don’t take much space in your travel bag!
- Made from lightweight, durable woven nylon
- Quick-drying fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Two front pockets
- One zippered side leg pocket
- One zippered rear pocket
- All pockets with mesh drainage
- Elastic waist and zip fly for all-day comfort
- Color: El Cap Khaki (ELKH)
- Weight: ca. 290 g (size L)