The new Tactical Pants V3from Leech are one of the best all-weather pants in this price segment. These 3-layer pants are incredibly durable, waterproof, breathable and comfortable. Therefore, they will easily please the most demanding outdoor enthusiasts – whether fishermen, sailors or hikers.
The robust outer fabric of these pants is made of an extremely durable nylon material. They are also equipped with a PFOA-free and water-repellent DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent). Therefore, they will easily resist the strongest rain. This keeps the fabric dry, so that unpleasant cooling effects are prevented and the body heat is insulated. In addition, they are reinforced with a double layer of membrane-laminated fabric which prevents “reversed” breathability. Thus, they will always keep you dry, even when you’re sitting on a wet surface. In addition, this membrane is also highly breathable. Therefore, it allows moisture to escape in a very efficient way, which is absolutely great for all kinds of activities – for instance when you’re rowing a boat.
In order to provide great mobility and flexibility, these pants do not have a lining. This guarantees great wearing comfort throughout the season and not only during the colder months. Since these pants are great for combining all kinds of isolation layers, you can always adjust your outfit to accommodate the current air temperatures – whether it’s summer or winter. In addition, the ergonomically designed knees provide great freedom of movement. Combined with very comfortable suspenders, this creates outstanding wearing comfort. Last but not least, these pants are equipped with reflective elements for additional safety when fishing in foggy weather.
In short: The well-thought-out Leech Tactical Pants V3 can easily compete with more expensive models. They combine a practice-oriented design with a truly outstanding value for money!
- Wind and waterproof pants with a lot of practical features
- Super robust 3-layer nylon fabric with a PFOA-free and water-repellent DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent) and high-quality taped seams
- Reinforced with a double layer of membrane-laminated fabric
- Extremely waterproof and yet very breathable (WP 15 000 / MVP 15 000)
- Without lining for improved mobility and outstanding wearing comfort throughout the season
- Very comfortable, adjustable suspenders with Velcro closure
- Size adjustable via integrated Velcro strap at the waist
- Ergonomically designed knees for increased flexibility and great freedom of movement
- Velcro straps at the ankles
- Two warm, fleece-lined front pockets with airtight zippers
- Two practical thigh pockets for accessories
- Integrated sunglass cleaning cloth inside the upper pocket on the right side
- Equipped with reflective elements for more safety when fishing in foggy weather
- Material: 100 % nylon
- Colour: black
Please note: The Tactical Pants V3 from Leech run a bit smaller than the previous model, which was oversized. Due to their new fit, the indicated size is actually correct.
Leech is a Scandinavian company that specializes in the development and manufacture of high-quality polarized glasses for fishing. The minds behind Leech are themselves avid anglers and therefore know exactly what requirements polarized glasses must meet on the fishing water. From the very beginning, Leech has focused on providing top-of-the-line highly polarized glasses. With Leech lenses, colors can be seen more accurately and clearly without eye fatigue. Whether you're fishing or just spending a lot of time on the water, Leech knows your polarized sunglass needs.
A chest width
B waist width
C hip width
D leg inseam length
E zipper/front length
|S||48 cm||50 cm||54 cm||74 cm||48 cm|
|M||51 cm||53 cm||57 cm||78 cm||49 cm|
|L||54 cm||56 cm||60 cm||80 cm||50 cm|
|XL||58 cm||60 cm||64 cm||81.5 cm||52 cm|
|XXL||62 cm||64 cm||68 cm||83 cm||53 cm|
A = chest width (half circumference)
B = waist width (half circumference)
C = hip width (half circumference)
D = leg inseam length
E = zipper/front length