The company Fjällräven (Swedish for 'polar fox') is a trusted name among outdoor enthusiasts. First and foremost, the robust trekking trousers from the traditional Swedish company impress with their durability and the perfect workmanship of the best materials.
Fjällräven Abisko Lite are light, airy trousers with zip-off function for trekking and other outdoor activities in mild conditions. The model has zips above the knees to turn the trousers into shorts in no time at all. This is particularly practical when travelling, when you want to take as few but versatile items of clothing with you as possible! These versatile trousers are made from durable four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite. This mix of materials makes for comfortable, quick-drying trousers with excellent breathability. The functional cut features pre-shaped knees and, in combination with robust stretch material, ensures optimal freedom of movement. Two slit pockets and spacious zipped leg pockets for a map or similar offer plenty of storage space. The leg cuffs have a drawstring and boot hooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the hem and on the inside of the calves protect against wear and contribute to the long life expectancy of these functional outdoor trousers.
The Abisko Lite by Fjällräven is a versatile zip-off trouser for mild temperatures and will serve you faithfully when fly fishing, on the way to fly fishing or for all other outdoor activities. A highly functional trekking pant with many practical features and clever details!
- Lightweight, well-ventilated zip-off trousers for trekking and other outdoor activities
- Breathable, durable, water-repellent and wind-resistant
- With stretch
- Lower leg section is reinforced
- Zips above the knees convert the trousers into shorts
- Made of four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimum freedom of movement and durability
- Reinforcements in G-1000 at the leg cuffs and G-1000 HeavyDuty inside the lower leg for extra resistance to abrasion from hiking boots
- Snug fit with pre-shaped knees and seat
- Can be treated with Greenland Wax
- With fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Materials: G-1000® Lite 65% polyester, 35% cotton; G-1000® Original 65% polyester, 35% cotton; Stretch 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Weight: 470 g
- Colour: Dark Grey Black
With Fjällräven's environmentally friendly wax impregnation Greenland Wax, made from praffin and beeswax, you can make all garments with a G-1000® outer material weatherproof and water-repellent.
The Swedish manufacturer Fjällräven is known worldwide for premium outdoor products with an outstanding quality and a stylish design. Due to their great wear resistance, these garments, backpacks and accessories have stood the test of time. In addition, this company has always placed great emphasis on sustainability. Therefore, Fjällräven is known for their advanced manufacturing processes and the impressive durability of their products.
|Size||Size Inch||Size US||
C Inseam regular
|48||32||M||84 cm||104 cm||86 cm|
|50||33 - 34||M - L||88 cm||108 cm||87 cm|
|52||36||L - XL||92 cm||112 cm||88 cm|
|54||37||XL||96 cm||116 cm||89 cm|
|56||38 - 39||XL - XXL||100 cm||120 cm||90 cm|
|58||40||XXL||104 cm||124 cm||91 cm|
A = Waist
B = Hip
C = Inseam, crotch to floor (long)