Patagonia’s Lightweight Merino Crew Socks feature a soft terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, they offer a cooling airflow, rugged durability and excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
Can be worn as wading sock in the summertime or in combination with a second pair as a first layer in winter. Actually, these socks can be worn everyday!
- S = 34 - 37
- M = 38 - 41
- L = 42 - 45
- XL = 46 - 49
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and durable
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for snug fit
- Lightweight cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Fabric: 54% chlorine-free merino wool/44% nylon/2% spandex
- Weight: ca. 65 g
- Made in USA