The Company Patagonia since many years stands for sustainably produced Outdoor wear that combines functionality with great look.
The Flying Fish Organic T-shirt is made of long-staple, ring spun cotton organically produced in the USA and has a nice soft feel. Taped shoulder seams, neck ribbing and knit cuffs increase comfort and fit retention. Only PVC- and phthalate free inks are used for the high quality Patagonia logo print on the back. Furthermore it uses no toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Can be worn anytime and anywhere - not just on the river.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams, ribbed neck and knit cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original art inspired by vintage Patagonia sticker
- Patagonia Logo
- Fait Trade certified ™ sewing
- Bluesign ® certified materials
- Color: (Classic Navy (CNY)