Since many years Patagonia stands for sustainable and environmentally friendly outdoor clothing with high functionality and modern look.
Whether on the water, at work or for dinner - or all three things in one day - Patagonia's new Cap Cool Trail Polo always works! The soft, quick-drying and efficiently moisture-wicking performance polo is made of 100% recycled polyester with durable HeiQ® Fresh odour inhibitor. Therefore it is also suitable for warm temperatures. The polo shirt has a clear design with a modern collar and a concealed button panel. The inserted sleeves with armpit wedges provide abrasion-free comfort and more freedom of movement - whether you're fly casting or working in the office.
You can do everything with the Cap Cool Trail Polo from Patagonia: Fishing, going out, working.
- Plain polo shirt for fly fishing and for the office
- 100% recycled polyester jersey fabric with durable HeiQ® Fresh odour inhibitor
- Three buttons
- Clear, modern design with modern collar and concealed button panel
- The inserted sleeves with underarm wedges provide abrasion-free comfort and more freedom of movement
- Loose loop inside for easy hanging for drying
- Without label on the neck for best wearing comfort
- Lateral slots for more mobility
- Fairly Trade™ 5-certified clothing
- Weight: approx. 190 g
- Colour: Superior Blue (SPRB)