The ExStream Bicomp Hoody combines everything that the American premium manufacturer Simms is known for: an excellent quality, a well thought out design and incredible wearing comfort!
The term "Bicomp" describes the two different fabrics that make this hoody a real design masterpiece: a Primaloft® Cross Core Gold insulation at the top and very comfortable Toray® Karuishi stretch-fleece at the bottom and the cuffs. This material combination creates an unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio without adding unnecessary bulk, which makes this hoody the perfect insulation layer in combination with waders. Further, its athletic cut allows great freedom of movement that enables truly acrobatic casting. And since the unique Primaloft® insulation retains 90% of its insulation even when wet, this hoody will keep you warm at all times. In addition, a comfortable hood and a zippered chest pocket complete this well thought out design. And due to its truly outstanding quality, this hoody will accompany you for years – season after season.
In short: The Simms ExStream Bicomp Hoody combines a stylish design and maximum functionality for unforgettable fishing activities!
- Very comfortable hoody with an innovative design – the perfect insulation layer in combination with waders, without being bulky!
- Primaloft® Cross Core Gold insulation with a fill rate of 75g/m² for an unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ergonomically shaped, fully insulated hood with elastic binding to lock out the elements
- Athletic cut for maximum freedom of movement while casting
- Streamlined design to prevent line snagging
- Practical zippered chest pocket
- Water shedding cuffs with thumb loops
- ½ front zipper for easy on and off
- Adjustable hem
- Upper: 100% nylon with DWR coating (Dual Water Repellent)
- Lower: very durable 100% polyester Toray® Karuishi stretch-fleece with a thickness of 188g/m², anti-microbial treatment and DWR coating (Dual Water Repellent)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Colour: admiral blue