Warm, elastic, breathable and abrasion and weather resistant. This is the R1 fleece pullover from Patagonia. A universal layer of fleece designed for cold weather to provide even more versatility in the layer system under changing conditions. Features Polartec® Power Grid™ made from 93% recycled polyester and 7% elastane with durable HeiQ® Fresh odour inhibitor.
You can expand your comfort zone with this technical fleece from Patagonia. The exceptional Doubleweave construction of the new R1® fleece combines a tough outer fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation and a fluffy inner layer to create a high performance material that offers more protection against wind, rain and abrasion - ideal as a slim insulation layer or light outer layer. The short front zipper offers plenty of ventilation and the chest pocket provides storage space for important small items. The slim elastic cuffs fit snugly to avoid snagging and a drawcord in the hem keeps out cold air.
In short: a versatile fleece for the whole year!
- The light Doubleweave material lies soft and warm on the skin
- The outside with DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation repels moisture
- The ergonomic cut allows full freedom of movement
- Zipper chest pocket outside left
- Slim-fitting, elastic cuffs combine protection and comfort
- Drawcord hem, which can be adjusted in the hand warming pockets and loosened again with Dual-Point stoppers at the front
- Material: Polartec® Power Grid™ made from 93% recycled polyester and 7% elastane with durable HeiQ® Fresh odour inhibitor
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Weight: approx. 332 g
- Color: Black (BLK)