The Company Patagonia since many years stands for sustainably produced Outdoor wear that combines functionality with great look.
This 100% recycled hoody is made using 55% recycled polyester and 45% recycled cotton, saving 700 l of water versus a conventional cotton hoody. Like any other product from Patagonia’s Responsibili series this hoody is Fair Trade Certified™. The Line Logo Ridge Uprisal Hoody is made from heavier-weight recycled fleece fabric with a brushed back for cozy warmth next-to-skin. It features a classic pullover hoody styling with a kangaroo pouch handwarmer pocket to secure essentials. Original Patagonia artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
The Line Logo Ridge Uprisal Hoody is a super cosy and multi-functional garment - whether you’re outdoors by the river, on the plane or chilling at home.
- Champion-weight fabric with soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- Material: 55% recycled polyester and 45% recycled cotton
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: ca. 725 g (size L)
- Color: Gravel Heather (GLH)