The Company Patagonia since many years stands for sustainably produced Outdoor wear that combines functionality with great look.
This 95% recycled hoody is made using 14.9 plastic bottles and 300 g of cotton scrap, saving 700 l of water versus a conventional cotton hoody. Like any other produkt from Patagonia’s Responsibili series this hoody is Fair Trade Certified™. The Fitz Roy Horizons Uprisal Hoody is made from heavier-weight recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester/elastane fleece fabric with a brushed back for cozy warmth next-to-skin. It features a classic pullover hoody styling with a kangaroo pouch handwarmer pocket to secure essentials. Original Patagonia artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
The Fitz Roy Horizons Uprisal Hoody is a super cosy and multi-functional garment - whether you’re outdoors by the river, on the plane or chilling at home.
- Champion-weight fabric with soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- Material: 47.5% recycled cotton/47.5% postconsumer recycled polyester/5% elastane fleece
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: ca. 725 g (size L)
- Color: Gravel Heather (GLH)