The Company Patagonia since many years stands for sustainably produced Outdoor wear that combines functionality with great look.
The Fitz Roy Horizons Uprisal Crew Sweatshirt is made from heavier-weight recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester/spandex fleece fabric with a brushed back for cozy warmth next-to-skin. It features a classic crewneck pullover styling with a regular fit and just enough stretch. Original artwork by Neil Hubert is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
Patagonia's Fitz Roy Horizons Uprisal Crew Sweatshirt is a super cosy and multi-functional garment - whether you’re outdoors by the river, on the plane or chilling at home.
- Champion-weight fabric with soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel
- Classic crewneck pullover with a modern fit and just enough stretch
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- Material: 47.5% recycled cotton/47.5% postconsumer recycled polyester/5% elastane fleece
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: ca. 556 g (size L)
- Color: Light Beryl Green (LBYG)