The lightest member of the Cap Cool family from Patagonia! A great choice for hot days or a functional base layer for cooler temperatures.
The innovative Cap Cool series from Patagonia is based on a multifunctional performance material that was developed for the special requirements on the water, on trips and for sports activities: It offers 50+ UPF UV protection and a durable HeiQ® odour barrier - a big bonus on long trips with light luggage! These Tech Shirts from Patagonia with 50-100% recycled content offer comfort in all weather conditions, from cool days on the river to hot weather in the tropics.
The soft, quick drying and elastic Capilene® Cool is perfect for all outdoor activities - not just fly fishing. It dries quickly, wicks moisture away, is elastic and offers an extremely high sun protection factor. Made from 100% recycled polyester, Capilene® Cool Lightweight is light, soft and comfortable against the skin and has a clear design for a modern look. Details include: raglan sleeves for comfort and free movement of the shoulders when casting; MiDori® bioSoft, a plant-based agent that optimizes moisture management and keeps the fabric permanently soft; minimal seams for maximum skin comfort and 50+ UPF UV protection. Capilene® Cool is also Fair Trade™ certified - like so many of Patagonia's products.
Patagonia's Cap Cool Lightweight Shirt is a highly functional long-sleeve for continuous use in various outdoor activities. At only 95 g, it is feathery light and so comfortable that we would love to wear it every day.
- Longsleeve made of soft material with 50+ UPF UV protection
- Jersey made of 100% recycled polyester
- Fair Trade™ certified clothing
- Raglan sleeves for optimal fit and mobility
- Stretch fabric for maximum comfort during activities on land and in the water
- MiDori® bioSoft for optimum moisture removal and softness
- Durable HeiQ® odour inhibitor
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
- The material is bluesign™ certified
- Weight: approx. 95 g
- Color: Black (BLK)