The Capilene Midweight series by Patagonia - now made from 100% recycled materials!
A cold day on the Baltic coast, an early spring morning on the river ... in moments like these the Patagonia Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking. The essence of versatility, you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather.
Now made from 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control! Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
Much more than just an ordinary Longsleeve. This highly functional garment is the perfect baselayer for a long, cold day on the water and can be easily combined with other breathable fabrics. Besides: We like it as an everday Shirt too!
- Midweight Longsleeve
- 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Long center-front zipper for venting
- Locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seam for better fit and mobility
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help to cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- Drop tail for better coverage
- Weight: ca. 204 g
- Slim fit
- Color: Nouveau Green (NUVG)
Capilene baselayers are made in three weights for different levels of exertion and temperatures:
- Capilene® Thermal Weight (TW) is the warmest, most breathable polyester baselayer with minimal bulk. The Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering and contains 30-92% recycled polyester.
- Capilene® Midweight (MW) is the most versatile baselayer with the greatest comfort range. It hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. Made from 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Capilene® Lightweight (LW) is the lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The 100% recycled polyester fabric has a subtle grid pattern that sits lightly and comfortably on the skin, and a smooth outer face that glides easily in any layering system.
Established back in 1973, Patagonia stands for sustainable and functional outdoor clothing. This impressive selection also includes a fantastic range of high-quality wading gear. In addition to reliable waders, wading jackets and wading boots, Patagonia offers a variety of practice-oriented backpacks and packs. As a co-founder of the "One Percent for the Planet" movement, Patagonia has been donating around 1% of its annual revenue to environmental organisations since 2002. By transferring the entire company shares, this inspiring brand set new standards in terms of sustainability. The “Earth is now our only shareholder” represented by the Patagonia Purpose Trust and the non-profit organisation Holdfast Collective. From now on, all profits – except for the money that is reinvested in the company – will be used to fight the environmental crisis and save the planet. In short: The high-quality products from Patagonia are always a great choice for environmentally conscious men and women who love fly fishing!