A cold day on the Baltic Sea, ice-cold water when fishing for Danube salmon or grayling on the river in winter, the opening of the season for brown trout or simply a winter walk. At this moment you are well served with the Patagonia Cap Air Hoody.
The tight-fitting Cap Air Hoody consists of a seamless zigzag knit, the finest New Zealand merino wool! The innovative knit structure ensures a high level of warmth and comfort and protects us from the cold. The stretchy fabric with the elastic cuffs and hood ensure that the heat can be stored perfectly. The Air Hoody performs best when worn next to the skin. The seamless 3D construction ensures special comfort, so that chafing is avoided. In combination with the Cap Air Bottoms pants, for example, you are well prepared for the winter, while others prefer to stay at home.
- Innovative, seamless 3D knit structure
- Amazing spectrum of warmth and comfort
- An airy blend of 51% responsibly sourced merino wool and 49% recycled polyester
- Soft, stretchy, elastic knit at cuffs and hem for added recovery and comfort during prolonged use
- Wicks moisture, resists odor and dries in a flash
- 18.5 micron yarn; Lofted wool innovation
- The fabric is stretchy and feels soft against the skin
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafing
- High collar and seamless hood with anatomical shape for warmth
- Seamless zigzag knit in thick wool
- Fit: Slim Fit
- Colour: Passage Blue (PGEB)
Established back in 1973, Patagonia stands for sustainable and functional outdoor clothing. This impressive selection also includes a fantastic range of high-quality wading gear. In addition to reliable waders, wading jackets and wading boots, Patagonia offers a variety of practice-oriented backpacks and packs. As a co-founder of the "One Percent for the Planet" movement, Patagonia has been donating around 1% of its annual revenue to environmental organisations since 2002. By transferring the entire company shares, this inspiring brand set new standards in terms of sustainability. The “Earth is now our only shareholder” represented by the Patagonia Purpose Trust and the non-profit organisation Holdfast Collective. From now on, all profits – except for the money that is reinvested in the company – will be used to fight the environmental crisis and save the planet. In short: The high-quality products from Patagonia are always a great choice for environmentally conscious men and women who love fly fishing!