Lohi (salmon in English) is a waterproof and breathable wading jacket. Its cut is based on the popular Kust jacket, but the fabric is slightly thicker - and comes with a cool forestjack texture.
The jacket includes standard Vision wading jacket features, such as strongly curved sleeves, hand warming pockets on side (no fleece because of frequent deep wading), adjustable Velcro wrist cuffs and hem drawstring and large fully adjustable hood to fit nicely over a cap or a beanie. In addition, Lohi has some special features: the fleece lined collar is slightly oversized, the inside chest pocket has a pass for headphones and both outside pockets are equipped with internal D -rings. There is a removable integrated sunglass wipe on a cord inside the left chest pocket.
- Waterproof and breathable F4 fabric
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® dual tone main zipper
- Strongly curved sleeves with incut cuffs
- Two outside chest pockets with D-rings inside
- A chest pocket inside the jacket with pass through for headsets
- Outside pockets are armed with YKK water resistant zippers
- Sunglasses wipe on a cord clipped in to the D-ring of the left chest pocket
- Oversized fleece lined collar for hardcore weather
- Fully adjustable hood
- Adjustable hem drawstring seals out bad weather
- Colour: Green/black (forestjack)